Saturday, July 2, 2011

A list of the 10 Tweeters I follow on Twitter


I'm new to Twitter, but I've managed to find ten Tweets that I'm interested in following in order to build my Personal Learning Network, or my PLN. They are:

1. @advanceillinois: An objective source that promotes public education in Illinois.

2. @web20classroom: Steven W. Anderson did a presentation on 60 Web 2.0 Tools in 60 Minutes. Very cool.

3. @SirKenRobinson: 'Nuff said. Sir Ken Robinson is a brilliant theorist in the world of Education.

4. @TheThirdTeacher: Offers practical strategies for transforming education in the physical environment of the classroom.

5. @fitzwalsh: Recommended by Professor Katie McKnight. Chris Fitz Walsh is interested in bringing more technology into the classroom.

6. @LiteracyWorld: Professor Katie McKnight herself. She always finds interesting articles and data concerning literacy in American public schools.

7. @elemenous: Recommended by Professor Katie McKnight. Lucy Gray is a friend of hers, whose interest is Education technology.

8. @EdWriters: A group of journalists who cover education for newspapers and other media.

9. @CatalystChicago: Recommended to my cohort by our professor, Mark Larson. This magazine reports on urban school reform since 1990, which is relevant to my work with AUSL.

10. @auslutr: AUSL UTR Program, of which I am a Resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment